Features & Specs
Integrated TurboFiller is standard on COMMANDER
- The deflector plate in the bottom of the induction bowl creates a rotating stream, which in combination with the powerful suction secures a high mixing capacity.
- By feeding the rotating stream from the bottom, the TurboFiller will never blog.
- Large external ejector system creates a powerful vacuum that transfers powders and liquid directly into the tank.
- The sturdy lid can be used as work table. Rotating nozzle used for cleaning containers and the Filler itself.
- The nozzle has a point that can penetrate the seal on most chemical containers.
- Size of hopper 9 gal.
All primary functions needed to operate the sprayer when filling or cleaning have been built into two handles located in the center of the work zone.
All primary functions needed to operate the sprayer when filling or cleaning have been built into two handles located in the center of the work zone. The logically placed handles and the easy to read color coded icons make the system very easy to understand and operate. This greatly reduces the start-up and operation time of the sprayer.